Website Navigation & Architecture
The information architecture of a website is one of the most important factors in increasing it's usability and findability. By prioritizing content based on key website traffic metrics and popular visitor flows, we are able to mitigate user exit points and optimize customer conversion rates.
The structural design of your site amplifies its usability by…
- Prioritizing content based on website traffic analytics including commonly viewed page and conversion assist reports.
- Analyzing visitor flow to highlight user navigation behavior and to mitigate common user exit points.
- Utilizing user-experience techniques to find recurring trends in organization, findability and category labeling.
- Choosing an object, action, audience or seo based navigation phrasing strategy tailored to promote your website's goals.
- Identifying placement of suitable navigation elements including global, supplemental, contextual and courtesy information availability.