Website Project Planning & Discovery
Website project discovery is an important first step that is often overlooked when planning a redesign. During this phase key stakeholders are defined, problems identified and solutions revealed. By working together with our clients as a team, we discover solutions and help your company and its visitors achieve their goals.
We team up with our clients and mobilize resources to…
- Define any problems and challenges of the current website and to establish a full scope and vision of the project.
- Identify key stakeholders that will review the creative brief, the existing website, industry competitors and overall brand.
- Actively plan the new website using additional research, short and long-term goals, key audiences, media assets and content strategy.
- Encourage feedback from outside groups to spark creativity, identify key features and prioritize needs versus wants.
- Define "user stories" and key pathways to define how users will be able to achieve their goals through your website.
- Audit the resulting project plan to ensure all stakeholder responsibilities are defined, goals integrated and current problems solved.